The Right IT Support For Your Business
An IT issue can ruin your day. Let us Keep That From Happening
Supporting your employees' vast technical needs can be a drain on resources and time. However, when employees struggle with IT problems, productivity suffers. Keeping employees happy and connected to the tools they need while eliminating frequent downtime is key to any successful business, and IT Force has the people, processes, and tools required to keep your technology running and your employees happy.
Managed Support Services
We aim to keep things simple when it comes to finding the right IT Support provider. No need to count all of your servers and networking gear; simply let us know how many employees you have and we will provide you with a clear, upfront cost to support them. Concerned about your budget? IT Force has Support options available to fit any budget requirement. Just let us know what you need, and we'll make it work. Our Support services cover:
- End User Support
- Onsite Support
- 24/7/365 Support
- Workstation Monitoring and Management
- Server Monitoring and Management
- Active Directory Management
- Microsoft 365 Support
- Exchange Management and Support
- Network Management
- Day-to-day help desk tasks
- Remediate end-user problems
IT Force also understands that not every employee requires the same amount of support, so we offer flexible options for each employee:
- Full Access User - Your standard employee who has a business issued device and requires access to all Line of Business (LOB) applications.
- M365 User - Your mobile or remote user who only requires access to M365 services (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and who may not have a business issued device.
- Shared Workstation - For workstations that are used by more than one user (i.e. computer lab, terminal, training, etc.).
- Support Spending Account - Have a specific budget in mind? With our Support Spending Account option, you can set an amount of IT spend per month for required services. Our team will also be available if you need a bit more support as well.
In addition to our core support services, unlimited onsite support and 24/7/365 support are optional add-ons that can be added to any of our support options.
Concerned about Information Security? Each support package is paired with our Managed Security and Managed Firewall solutions to keep your employees connected and protected.
Our job is to help you understand your options and how you can help protect your organization. Our Technical Account Managers are available to help explain how each service works and make recommendations on which service is right for you. Reach out to us today to get started!